Our Campsite in Passeiertal Valley in the Surrounding Nature
Thousands of Possibilities for a Holiday in South Tyrol
Blue skies, the majestic Hirzer Mountain, the rushing Passer River – and apple orchards all around. At our family-run campsite in the Passeiertal Valley, you can camp right in the middle of pure Alpine nature. Our comfortable campsite is moderate in size and offers a relaxed and family-friendly atmosphere. Whether for an active holiday or family vacation in the Passeiertal Valley, Camping Passeier near Merano is ideally situated to discover South Tyrol's fantastic nature and the spa town of Merano.
What We Offer:
- Sunny and quiet location
- Parceled and un-parceled meadow tent pitches (80 - 100 m2) on a panoramic terrace
- Private, modern rental bathrooms including shower, WC, bench seat
- Spacious, partly covered swimming pool with adjacent children's pool
- Beauty & Spa area
- Café / Bistro / Pizzeria offering Italian specialties
- Camping supermarket "Psairer Dorflodn" with local products
- 9 kilometers to the nearby spa town of Merano
- Numerous possibilities for sports and activities: cable car leading up to the Hirzer hiking area (200 m), cycle path (200 m), landing place for paragliders (400 m), canoeing and rafting on the Passer River (200 m), tennis court (200 m) and much more.
- Apartments available directly at the camping site
- Advantage card: Merancard
The Environment is Dear to our Hearts
We are proud to be committed to preserving the environment every day! Waste separation and the use of environmentally-friendly cleaning agents and detergent are very important to us at Camping Passeier near Merano. We generate our electricity through a photovoltaic system and hydroelectric power.